- Massive OpenGL optimizations, especially with detail textures (2x - 5x as fast on modern hardware)!
- New DirectX10/11 rendering backend!
- New event-based input system that guarantees every character typed will be registered.
- New preference to automatically save multiplayer films.
- Elimination of up to two ticks of baked-in latency in the Myth net code.
- Overhead map zoom level will now be saved between games.
- Fix for the endless "Waiting for other players..." dialog.
- Type-to-seek functionality for the new game, recordings and saved game lists.
- Restored custom plugin images in the single-player new game dialog.
- Optimized gameplay code, resulting in 30% faster save game loads.
- Added new high resolution icons.
Learn to type faster and practice your typing skills on Soulblighter by Myth II.
Myth II: Soulblighter is a 1998 real-time tactics video game developed by Bungie for Microsoft Windows Bungie also open sourced their Myth metaserver source code
Happy, that was me 🙂 The highest I ever got to was 2nd in
Run Myth II.Exe to play either Myth II: Soulblighter &/or Green Berets.