- Minor indexing performance improvements were done.
- Bug#1016 "Indexer is selecting wrong Content-Type" was fixed.
- Bug#1024 "Clear database limitations do not work: error ORA-01795" was fixed.
- Bug#1044 "-Ewordstat: incorrect unicode sequence" was fixed.
- Bug#1110 "'invalid UTF-8 byte sequence detected' when INSERT INTO dictXX" was fixed. This error happened when indexing into PostgreSQL with DBMode=multi. The "intag" column type was changed from TEXT to BYTEA in the tables "dict00".."dictFF".
- Bug#1182 "Indexer crashes with -a -y 'content/type'" was fixed.
- Bug#1398 "DateFactor does not work with DBMode=blob" was fixed.
- Bug#1427 "ORA-01785: maxinum number of expressions in a list is 1000" was fixed.
- Bug#1436 "Cannot run -Ewordstat, ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL" was fixed.
Free mnoGoSearch for Windows Pro Oracle Edition Pro 3.2 mnoGoSearch is supplied with serial number, hack or activation key for mnoGoSearch for Windows
If you cannot find an answer from the manuals, you can subscribe
It has full-text indexing and searching for HTML, PDF, and text