- Pinch and Zoom: We have added pinch and zoom to our digital editions to enhance the reading experience for your audience.
- App enhancements: Aesthetic improvements to our mobile platform such as sharper page quality, smoother transitions and a enhanced library news-stand navigation.
- New plugins: You can now import your documents and presentations from SlideShare, add video from Vimeo and YouTube, add photos from Flickr, aggregate your Tumblr blog, add articles manually with the built in editor, have contributors that submit articles via email
- Enhanced tracking: Better tracking with the inclusion of Google's Universal Analytics
- Option to output only in HTML5: You can now choose to disable the flash version of your digital magazine.
- Moblie PDF downloading: If you wish, you can now allow your readers to save your publication in their mobile devices in PDF format.
- Single app interaction: Increased interactive experience by enabling single tab initiation on hotspots and buttons for mobile devices.
- Enhanced login: Choose if you would like your reader's login details to be stored locally so they don't have to login each time or not.
- Update for touch screen laptops: We have made several enhancements to our magazine engine to ensure that your magazine work simultaneously with click and touch.
- Extra features for the mobile version: Share, archive, about us and PDF download features were previously only available for desktop and tablet users, now they are available in mobile as well.
- Notebook resolutions: We have made a number of modifications to the software to ensure that the software fits within the resolution of smaller notebooks.
- Simplified installing: We have updated the windows installer to allow the installation of the software without having to run as an administrator.
3D Issue was founded in 2006 with the aim of developing software to assist marketers in distributing their content online.
The 6.2.7 version of 3D Issue Professional is provided as a free download on our software library.
3D Issue is an Irish software firm that was founded in 2006.
Search Tips Your search term for 3d Issue V7 will return more accurate results if you exclude using keywords such as: key, license, activation, code, keygen,
3D Issue – Free download and software reviews – CNET Download.Com
DesignCAD 3D MAX V17 activation code issue